Monday, October 21, 2013

Baby Boy Mini Album

I have decided that I am going to stop shopping and start creating ASAP! I forget how much fun the actual creating part of scrapbooking is because I rarely ever have any free time.  Since shopping is so much faster, I think I do that in order to satisfy my scrapbook craving! But I am now at the point where I just don't have any more room to store supplies.  The other night I rearranged my scrap room and I feel like it is much more open and not so cluttered.  So I have made a commitment to myself that I will spend at least a few hours scrapbooking every week.  The goal is to start actually adding my pictures to layouts and create a few things to sell.  The responses to my creations have been super positive so I would really like to find the time to make more.  Anyways, today I want to share a super cute Baby Boy Circle Mini Album.  I think this would be a great gift for any mom-to-be to save and display those precious memories.  Thanks for visiting! 

Front Cover

Interior Pages 

Interior Pages 

Interior Pages

Back Cover


No comments:

Post a Comment